The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

Haha, neat idea.

I expected the button to magically tell the person you'd call, but I forgot the "SHUFFLE" part. Really great voice acting, I didn't mind the grainy drawing at all.

Castlevania SoTN Alt Pro Castlevania SoTN Alt Pro

Just isn't as funny as the older ones.

Kinda lost it, mate. :( Too much fart jokes.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Awesomeness

Animator vs Animation + Icon Wars = Animator vs Animation II. Holy crap, this is hilarious. I loved your first one, but this was way better, because he made his way to the desktop. And the Firewall joke cracks me up. XD

Red and Yuffie the movie Red and Yuffie the movie

LMAO!

WTF was Cloud's attack again? XFD!

I somewhat don't like the style though.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Speechless.

Those water effects and the dust particles was extremely detailed, I cried tears of envy. Superb, really superb. You've inspired me to work on my animation, mr. Philipps. I really want to be an animator. Your work is simply breath taking. Your style was weird, but I could appreciate it.

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

Hilarious!

XD XD I really cried at the ending about watching the paint dry.

I really hoped you animated the DMC4 though.

Tribute to Kingdom Hearts Tribute to Kingdom Hearts

The graphics are AMAZING!

This is one of the rare times the graphics made me wow. It's FBF animation, and the details were outstanding! Just from the preloader, I already got impressed.

I'm really happy because it's a fantastic looking Flash movie while still being dial-up friendly. I hope you make more.

If this is your first Flash, omg, I hope it isn't your last.

The Lion King Uncut The Lion King Uncut

Lame attempt at ruining the legacy

If there's one thing that's good about this, it's the graphics.

Otherwise, you make me sick with the humor. What's up with making fun of Rafiki, making him look like one drunkard mandrill? The humor was poor and crude. It's so old and lame.

And I'm really happy you didn't put Scar in here, the best Disney villain ever, or else I'd kill myself.

Newgrounds Logo ep.02 Newgrounds Logo ep.02

Simplicity at its finest

So short, so brutally funny!

Castlevania: Stairs? Castlevania: Stairs?

Oookkayy...

I appreciate the effort on the graphics, but the joke is too crude. And the movie is too short. It would've been a lot funnier if you had a long rundown on a lot of funny CV things rather than one.